The Hydro-Mix XT-EX has been designed to measure moisture in flowing bulk solids such as animal feed, grain, rice, pulses and also in liquids. The sensor can be easily installed in ducting, conveying and mixing systems. It is suitable for Zone 20 process environments (Zone 21 external to process). Certified for use in ATEX, IECEx and NEC/CSA Hazardous Locations (Dust).
- Compact, self-contained unit
- Fixing Plate seal enables installation in dusty or liquid processes or applications
- Certified for installation in Zone 20/21, Class II Div 1/2 environments
- Digital measurement technology provides precise linear moisture measurement with 25 readings per second
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing provides a clear signal with rapid response.
- Fully temperature compensated measurement
- Two analogue outputs, digital RS485 communications and configurable digital inputs/output, alarms
- Remote communication with Hydro-Com software allows configuration of all sensor parameters
- Consistent performance with no need for recalibration for the same material.